-->

FREE! Auto Reciprocal Linker Beta 1.0.1

This is a web tool I have created. My inspiration was Mister Linky's Magical Widget, popularly used by Wordless Wednesday. Though the format of widget was just similar to Mister Linky, the submission is different because you still have to add the reciprocal link in your site first before your link will be added. In this manner, exchange link is much easier because you don't have to contact the blog owner anymore just for your link to be added.



We believe that link exchange is a key to increase our pagerank. With the use of Auto Reciprocal Linker, pagerank is always assured.

This is still a beta version and my first release of the software. If there are some bugs that you may encounter, please notify me. By the way, if you have any suggestions that you wanted to be included in the system, i'll be happy if you contact me and I will find a way for it to be included. Thank you so much.

Labels: , ,

I Like It:

Share and Enjoy:
  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • Technorati
  • StumbleUpon
  • Bumpzee
  • Netvouz
  • NewsVine
  • DZone
  • ThisNext
  • Reddit
  • Netscape
  • YahooMyWeb
  • Furl

Comments

Count 0


Post a Comment

ss_blog_claim=7de2614f80d4ed54dd7fb33b711690e6