-->

Top 1 in Google

Can you believe it? This blog is top 1 in Google out of 11,800,000 results. Well, you better believe this because I've evidence for you. I took a screen shot of the result. Click the image to view bigger.

Keywords: A Piece of Idea
Top1

I used the keywords "A Piece of Idea". Yet, I don't know the reason why my blog was the first in the list. Does it mean that my blog is the best result out of those keywords? I also tried omitting a word or two on my blog's title like searching "A Piece Idea", "Piece of Idea" or "Piece Idea". But only the keywords "Piece Idea" didn't got the first. Here are the images I took that got the first result in Google.

Keywords: A Piece Idea


Keywords: Piece of Idea

Labels:

I Like It:

Share and Enjoy:
  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • Technorati
  • StumbleUpon
  • Bumpzee
  • Netvouz
  • NewsVine
  • DZone
  • ThisNext
  • Reddit
  • Netscape
  • YahooMyWeb
  • Furl

Comments

Count 6


Post a Comment

Hey there good to know that ur blog was indexed by google which is very common for everybody. Its normal when you search ur blog title as ur keyword, it will naturally come out at first coz its obvious that you are the only one got that unique tittle..

"A piece of idea" very extra ordinary and unique.

cheers...


Hey there good to know that ur blog was indexed by google which is very common for everybody. Its normal when you search ur blog title as ur keyword, it will naturally come out at first coz its obvious that you are the only one got that unique tittle..

"A piece of idea" very extra ordinary and unique.

cheers...


Could you mind if you search mine too? try to use mny blog tittle "piece of cake"

let me know..


I think it was on the top 1 coz you search your blog title as the keyword so that's why its # 1.
If you try to search other blog's title on google search portion, I'm sure, yours will not come out. So it does'nt mean that you are # 1 in google.


Over 11,800,000 (Eleven Million Eight Hundred Thousand) Google Results, my blog is the first. It only means that I have beaten more blogs than you do.


hello!


ss_blog_claim=7de2614f80d4ed54dd7fb33b711690e6