-->

I could take on 15 five year old kids in a fight.

15

This is the number of 5-year old kids I could take in a fight after I answered a questionnaire. I don't know if I'd take the fight if its reality. They are only 5-year old kids though they are many but still it is wrong.

Anyway, if you want to fight a 5-year old kid, let me know how many of them you could take in a fight.

Now, i'm sending this to
Catsy Jheine Dante Nancy Alaverde33 Brian Aboel Andrebenjamin Anita Anjelica AnniesLittlefootprints Blogsilog Cantilangnon Catsy Chalyza07 Charleskey Chelle ChristianBryan Chunling Darlene Darlene2 Dauphine Denz-techtronics Denz2 Eventsincolombia Feel Babydoll Fire-linkx Firelynx Gardens and more Ging-Ging Ivy Jheine Joy Joy1 Joy2 Kantilang Keep Keishanoel-Noligihapon Kopitozie LadyNorms Ladynred Lisagold08 Love, Sex and Marriage Lynx to life Migs Muuthi Nancy2 Norms2 Ozlife Petradear Pia pipevelasquez Plax of Chille Raquel Retche Retchel Riah Sexy Mom Shelu Software Addict Summer Suzanne SwissPhils Tamil Thesserie, Wersp, Wheng,Yeoh, Yoga exercise

Labels:

I Like It:

Share and Enjoy:
  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • Technorati
  • StumbleUpon
  • Bumpzee
  • Netvouz
  • NewsVine
  • DZone
  • ThisNext
  • Reddit
  • Netscape
  • YahooMyWeb
  • Furl

Comments

Count 0


Post a Comment

ss_blog_claim=7de2614f80d4ed54dd7fb33b711690e6