I believe that one of the basic elements in blogging is a tagboard / shoutbox. A tagboard is a communicating tool for bloggers. Through tagboards, bloggers can send messages to a blogger easily and conveniently where we can let them know that visited their blog. A message in a tagboard is like saying "I Care and I Communicate!".
Two most popular tagboards bloggers use are Cbox.ws and Shoutmix.com.
Because of this and with the help of big bang tag, I was inspired to start this Tagboard / Shoutbox Campaign and to encourage every blogger to use tagboards also. I hope you will join this campaign because this is also one way to increase blog's ranking like Technorati rank, Alexa rank, and PR.
- - - - - Start Here - - - - -
Tagboard / Shoutbox Campaign
Objective: To gather all bloggers who use tagboards like cbox or shoutmix. (at the same time, increase technorati ranking)
1. Copy from "Start here" to "End here" and post it on every blog you wanted to be added on the list. (Once posted, your blog will be added on technorati reactions..)
2. Add the blog(s) on the list below.
3. Let me know your name and url by leaving a comment here after you have posted this tag. I will add you in the master list and contact you through your tagboard whenever there is an update to this tag.
I USE A TAGBOARD:
1. A Piece of Idea 2. WriteShy 3. Can Of Thoughts 4. Anything and Everything in Between 5. Vhiel's Corner 6. Catsycarpediem 7. Simplycatsy 8. LifeBlog 9. BrainLoops 10. Lalaine's World 11. Budget Traveler 12. irish of creative thoughts 13. Famous-Circle #. Your Next...
- - - - - End Here - - - - -
Campaign Date: June 7, 2008
Weekly Goal: (Saturday - Friday, Philippine Time)
First Goal (June 7, 2008 - June 13, 2008): 50 Bloggers