-->

I have been ratified and ranked 100!

"Ratified.org measures the top 100 blogs of the Philippine blogosphere. Electro-charged by über-geeky Technorati data sprinkled with Feedburner and Google stats."

It's been months since I knew this website and submitted my blog for ratification but ever since I have not received any notice from them about my submission. However, while I was searching my blog on Google, I was surprised when I saw a result coming from Ratified.org.

I immediately click on the result and looked at the stats being displayed. At first, I was not amazed with what I saw since I already knew the ratings of my blog.


But when I read their tag line (above), I began to smile because this blog already belong to the top 100 blogs of the Philippines blogospheres and it went up to rank 100 just today. Isn't that more amazing?

Its nice to see my blog climbing up to the top. What can you say about this guys? Have you been ratified?

Labels: , ,

I Like It:

Share and Enjoy:
  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • Technorati
  • StumbleUpon
  • Bumpzee
  • Netvouz
  • NewsVine
  • DZone
  • ThisNext
  • Reddit
  • Netscape
  • YahooMyWeb
  • Furl

Comments

Count 6


Post a Comment

nice :-)


wow!congrats!! and the best thing is you mainatined your PR too! mine was taken away after a week..huhuhhu! but you deserve to be in top 100,you're very visible as in I can literally see you wherever I go! :) congratulations once again! keep it up and I'm sure your rank can go higher!!


congrats! thanks for the visit and happy Wednesday..


congrats!u deserve it!


hi tnx again for hopping into my humble palace.,. im just paying back a visit too.


hello, I'm still a beginner when it comes to blogging. I like your site,you deserver it, you seem to be a nice person.


ss_blog_claim=7de2614f80d4ed54dd7fb33b711690e6