-->

Updating my Link Manager

I have installed my new link manager which I used to manage my exchanged links. I have imported the links from my gf's database. However, most of this sites have not included my link in their blogs so I checked them one by one and removed them from the list.

Currently, these are the blogs that are listed in my link manager and some of these blogs haven't added my link yet. I'll be checking them later.

I Like It:

Share and Enjoy:
  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • Technorati
  • StumbleUpon
  • Bumpzee
  • Netvouz
  • NewsVine
  • DZone
  • ThisNext
  • Reddit
  • Netscape
  • YahooMyWeb
  • Furl

Comments

Count 4


Post a Comment

Hola there! Thanks for dropping by my site, I hope u're enjoying ur weekend. I've added u to my blog, thanks for having me here as well! :)


Nice to here from you. Link up to my website at www.bigbright.8k.com


:-) :-D :) <3 : Have a great day. Hit Back


add my link :) you have a nice blog and let me know ok :)

Etavasi with
Share Something 2 You


ss_blog_claim=7de2614f80d4ed54dd7fb33b711690e6