-->

10, 000 BC

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/b/bf/Ten_thousand_b_c.jpg

Since it's Friday, my girlfriend and me decided to watch a movie. So we chose 10, 000 BC because people are falling in line for this movie when we arrived at the third floor of NCCC Mall. And it was a good choice because the movie is so great. The movie is about a young hunter is forced to lead a small group of hunters to pursue a band of mysterious warlords to the end of the world to save the girl he loves. Its a nice movie.

Watch the Trailer Here

Labels:

I Like It:

Share and Enjoy:
  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • Technorati
  • StumbleUpon
  • Bumpzee
  • Netvouz
  • NewsVine
  • DZone
  • ThisNext
  • Reddit
  • Netscape
  • YahooMyWeb
  • Furl

Comments

Count 3


Post a Comment

hmm...the movie seems interesting..i'll be looking forward for this in dvd since we wont have much chance to watch this in the theater..:)


the poster speak for itself..i'll go surely for this.:)

txs for the rounds of visit my friend..balik ka


according to the review, this movie sucks it is true? hmmm I am not sure though but that;s just a review, even though they said it sucks I will still gonna watch it as it seems interesting and look adventurous one! its my type:) hehe see ya!


ss_blog_claim=7de2614f80d4ed54dd7fb33b711690e6