-->

Civil Service Exam Taken

Yesterday, Sunday, I have taken the civil service professional exam for the first time. I answered the first 60 english questions straight then I skipped to math because it's very time consuming reading very lengthly questions. I kept tracking my time and I got nervous when I looked at my watch because it seems we have given too short time to answer 17o items. But in the end, the exam went well and though the exam had limited time, I still managed to answer all the questions just on time. And I think I'll pass, I hope. I'll just think positive about it.

I Like It:

Share and Enjoy:
  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • Technorati
  • StumbleUpon
  • Bumpzee
  • Netvouz
  • NewsVine
  • DZone
  • ThisNext
  • Reddit
  • Netscape
  • YahooMyWeb
  • Furl

Comments

Count 3


Post a Comment

i know you can make it


Cool, thats good to know you did great. I know I have to take the same exam some time soon. hehe

Im just blog hopping, have a nice day. :)


All the best to you, I'm sure ul pass with flying colours! :)


ss_blog_claim=7de2614f80d4ed54dd7fb33b711690e6