-->

A Piece of Idea Screenshot

This one is this blog's screen shot. I've done this through Ubuntu Linux because creating screen shots in Linux is very easy. You don't need any photo editing software anymore. All you need to do is to press the print screen button in your keyboard then save and a screen shot image is then ready for upload.

A Piece of Idea Screenshot

But I edited it first through Gimp, a photo editing software in Linux. I removed the unnecessary portions of the screenshot.

Well if you are using Windows and you need to make a screenshot, all you need to do is to press the print screen button on your keyboard then paste it to Paint, a default photo editor of Windows.

Anyway, the purpose of this post is to test if my screenshot will really appear in Google Image Search.

Did it really appear in Google Image Search? Check it out.

Have you seen my banner?

Labels: ,

I Like It:

Share and Enjoy:
  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • Technorati
  • StumbleUpon
  • Bumpzee
  • Netvouz
  • NewsVine
  • DZone
  • ThisNext
  • Reddit
  • Netscape
  • YahooMyWeb
  • Furl

Comments

Count 0


Post a Comment

ss_blog_claim=7de2614f80d4ed54dd7fb33b711690e6