-->

How to Choose a Strategic Title for your Post/Article, an SEO Tip for Blogging

Of course, when we blog, we always wanted our posts to be the first among the other related post in the web. Well, my question is have you done something for your post to be the first in a search engine, something you think that would elevate from this delimma. If you ask me, I have done something that I think great enough for my blog. This is an SEO tip for blogging, I guess, which I usually do everytime I post an article in my blog. I don't know if this really works but I think it might help a bit.

You should follow this 4 steps, I developed, in choosing the best title for every post.

1. Choose a unique title which incorporates all possible keywords you can find in your article.
2.
Read More...
3. Read More...
4. Read More...

Labels: , ,

I Like It:

Share and Enjoy:
  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • Technorati
  • StumbleUpon
  • Bumpzee
  • Netvouz
  • NewsVine
  • DZone
  • ThisNext
  • Reddit
  • Netscape
  • YahooMyWeb
  • Furl

Comments

Count 1


Post a Comment

thanks friend...........


ss_blog_claim=7de2614f80d4ed54dd7fb33b711690e6