-->

My New Pair of Shoes

My girlfriend and I planned for a date today. However, as I was preparing myself, I have noticed that there were no shoes I could wear because my rubber shoes was borrowed by my younger brother and my other shoes, the brown one, was worn out. So, I went to the city wearing only slippers.

Since, we just got our commission for the month; I decided to buy a new pair of shoes with my girlfriend. Confused with so many good design shoes to choose, we could hardly choose one. But in the end, the lucky shoes were chosen.

Anyway, the shoes are still brown. It worth just fair and it fits fine on my feet. I don't if it really looks good but it was fine for me. I think I could wear these shoes for a year.

Labels:

I Like It:

Share and Enjoy:
  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • Technorati
  • StumbleUpon
  • Bumpzee
  • Netvouz
  • NewsVine
  • DZone
  • ThisNext
  • Reddit
  • Netscape
  • YahooMyWeb
  • Furl

Comments

Count 1


Post a Comment

That is exactly my predicament. I can't seem to choose the right shoes for me from the many good designs.


ss_blog_claim=7de2614f80d4ed54dd7fb33b711690e6