-->

The Annoying Warning!

My computers were infected with the latest and updated viruses on the web because AVG free edition could not kill them. So last night I have decided to change my anti-virus software.

I installed the hottest anti-virus in the web, the Kaspersky Anti-Virus (version 7.0.0.125). I obtained the copy, not illegally but freely, in a rar compressed file with, the software and activation keys with the help of a warez site.

It is really cool. My newly installed anti-virus software did well in terminating the viruses. My computers are now clean however there is one problem – the annoying warning.















Since my copy was obtained through sharing, this warning keeps bugging me while I am working. Though my computers were already well protected, it cant escape with this annoying warning.

I would suggest you purchase a key so that you can get rid of this warning.

Is there anything I can do to get rid of this warning?

Labels: , ,

I Like It:

Share and Enjoy:
  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • Technorati
  • StumbleUpon
  • Bumpzee
  • Netvouz
  • NewsVine
  • DZone
  • ThisNext
  • Reddit
  • Netscape
  • YahooMyWeb
  • Furl

Comments

Count 0


Post a Comment

ss_blog_claim=7de2614f80d4ed54dd7fb33b711690e6