-->

Donate a boat for Donkey Ollie

Do you know that there are certain organization that is creating a very friendly animation for children and their only financial support are Boat Donations, Car Donations, or Motorcycle Donations? What's more amazing to this organization is that they are giving DVD's of their animations to the public for FREE. I have seen their project "Donkey Ollie" and it had a lot of awards received last year in different countries. If I only had, I would donate my boat to charity like this one. Take a peek at their projects here.

I Like It:

Share and Enjoy:
  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • Technorati
  • StumbleUpon
  • Bumpzee
  • Netvouz
  • NewsVine
  • DZone
  • ThisNext
  • Reddit
  • Netscape
  • YahooMyWeb
  • Furl

Comments

Count 0


Post a Comment

ss_blog_claim=7de2614f80d4ed54dd7fb33b711690e6