-->

Dream Wedding in New Zealand

It is every couple’s dream to take their vows in front of the altar swearing to God that they will live forever through thick and thin and have a happy family in the long run. Wrap up to this is the place where they could solemnly swear their togetherness in life and the most romantic reception that they will never forget until they grow old. As young as we are, we are full of fantasies, and we are becoming whimsical because of those ideal places that we are dreaming to visit or even held our wedding. Just like getting married in a pious place and stay in a luxurious inns and hotels.

Well as for me, I have also a dream wedding that surely my future wife would really love it. I want it to take place in New Zealand (someday) though it’s quite far from here in the Philippines and the fare is so expensive but I guess it will be worth it. I was really convinced more and was enticed as well when I found these great places in that country while surfing the net. It is truly God's perfect grace in all mankind.






Anyway, going back to my dream wedding, that wedding would be a once in a lifetime event that would happen in our lives not unless we still can reach your silver or Golden wedding anniversary but the first wedding could be really one of the unforgettable one. So as much as possible I want it to be the most highlighted one in my life. Thinking about the reception and hotel, I guess it is not a problem because an array of New Zealand Hotels is readily available at CheaperThanHotels to check in and also for the guests to enjoy the wedding trip. At cheaperthanhotels.co.nz I can have a list of various hotels which encompass Auckland Hotels, Wellington Hotels, Christchurch Hotels, and Queenstown Hotels that would surely economize my budget and for the guests as well. Wow.. What an ideal Wedding, I hope these dreams of mine would come into reality someday.

Labels: , ,

I Like It:

Share and Enjoy:
  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • Technorati
  • StumbleUpon
  • Bumpzee
  • Netvouz
  • NewsVine
  • DZone
  • ThisNext
  • Reddit
  • Netscape
  • YahooMyWeb
  • Furl

Comments

Count 2


Post a Comment

look like wonderful place to visit...


i have a friend who recently got married at new zealand. nice place. :)


ss_blog_claim=7de2614f80d4ed54dd7fb33b711690e6