-->

I Bought A Pain Hosting Plan

For the first time yesterday, I bought already a paid hosting for my domains. I earned something from blogging which is enough for a 2 year hosting plan.

At first, I was very interested to buy the plan at ImHosted.com but I doubted. The plans are very enticing, though. I don't know why I thought twice of buying the plan to them but thanks to that intuition because it actually convinced me to read some hosting reviews. So I search Google and read some hosting reviews about the company and it turned out that this company is not good already. Almost 95% of the new reviews I have read in Web Hosting Jury are negative and suggesting to avoid this hosting company. It is very negative because most of the ratings are bad, as in 1 out of 5.

With the help of Web Hosting Jury, I tried to look for another hosting company that is trusted and reliable and, most of all, having the similar features ImHosted can provide. Then it turned out that there are many hosting company the provide the same and HostMonster, which is the one I used, is one of them.


Imhosted almost have the same features as to HostMonster. The only thing I am interested with this hosting plan is the one highlighted in red, host unlimited domain, because it can save a lot of money if in time I will build my domain empire.

Labels:

I Like It:

Share and Enjoy:
  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • Technorati
  • StumbleUpon
  • Bumpzee
  • Netvouz
  • NewsVine
  • DZone
  • ThisNext
  • Reddit
  • Netscape
  • YahooMyWeb
  • Furl

Comments

Count 0


Post a Comment

ss_blog_claim=7de2614f80d4ed54dd7fb33b711690e6