-->

Our Hard Disk Has Expired

It's been a year already since I bought the parts of my desktop and assembled it on my own. Though I am not a technician, I still managed to assemble it. But now, one of the parts, the hard disk, has already expired. It was triggered when I tried to reinstall the operating system. I already installed Windows XP first but installation would not continue. Then I tried Ubuntu Linux but after a day some of its programs won't work anymore. So, I reinstalled Ubuntu again but the installation won't continue anymore. So, I guessed the hard disk has the problem. Hopeful enough that it would still work, I found my Fedora CDs and installed it. Successfully installed, I thought it was already okay but after a day, I could not start the operating system again. I know that the hard disk had the problem.

I remembered someone said that a hard disk had a life span of 1 or 2 years. I can't remember all the details, but I think he said it was a year or 2. If it was a year, then my hard disk has already expired.

Labels:

I Like It:

Share and Enjoy:
  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • Technorati
  • StumbleUpon
  • Bumpzee
  • Netvouz
  • NewsVine
  • DZone
  • ThisNext
  • Reddit
  • Netscape
  • YahooMyWeb
  • Furl

Comments

Count 0


Post a Comment

ss_blog_claim=7de2614f80d4ed54dd7fb33b711690e6