-->

Software Blog

At last, I have already finished my software blog. This blog is a website containing free softwares and share softwares that are readily downloadable and use in your computer. Just like any other freewares and sharewares sites in the web, this blog provides you the essential information you need to know.

I think this is the first wholesome software website i have created since most of my time in the past I have alloted on building warez sites.

I used Blogger to cater my hosting services since it is free and there's a lot of great feature that Blogger provides. And most of all I believe it is a lifetime free blog hosting service, rest assured that my site will life even after I die.

I'm still on my experimental stage of improving this site and there could be more software site that I may create.

I hope you find it interesting and awesome.

For inquiries about the site, please email me @ plokmaster@gmail.com

Labels:

I Like It:

Share and Enjoy:
  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • Technorati
  • StumbleUpon
  • Bumpzee
  • Netvouz
  • NewsVine
  • DZone
  • ThisNext
  • Reddit
  • Netscape
  • YahooMyWeb
  • Furl

Comments

Count 0


Post a Comment

ss_blog_claim=7de2614f80d4ed54dd7fb33b711690e6