-->

Walking in the Rain



Late at night yesterday and raining, we went home walking after a meeting at my friend's house. Upon reaching the highway, I have realized that I will be walking a 100 meters alone since my friends had already reached their destinations. Without a doubt, I walked alone. And while walking in the rain, I have realized a comparison between nature and our life.

I have realized that the rain is like any obstacles in life. In our journey to life, we are not only walking abundantly in the heat of the sun. Sometimes, the rain may fall unexpectedly and we may get wet. But we always move on because at the end of the rain it will always be sunshine. It may always rain in rainy seasons but always remember that in sunny days, the sun is always up. Nature needs balance and so are we.

I Like It:

Share and Enjoy:
  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • Technorati
  • StumbleUpon
  • Bumpzee
  • Netvouz
  • NewsVine
  • DZone
  • ThisNext
  • Reddit
  • Netscape
  • YahooMyWeb
  • Furl

Comments

Count 0


Post a Comment

ss_blog_claim=7de2614f80d4ed54dd7fb33b711690e6