-->

Don't Be Confused! Your Blog is You.

Yes, you must believe it. Your blog is you. At first, it is very hard for me to write a post for my blog because I am confuse of what to write. I have browsed many popular blogs from different probloggers and read most of their articles for me to get some ideas of what to write on my blog. But I couldn't get any hint until at last I noticed one common in them.

Yes, there is one common identity of those blogs out there. And that it is the blog and the blogger itself. I have realized that the blog is the blogger himself/herself. A blogger posts only what he is in his day to day living.

Yes, that's it. Your blog is you, right?

Labels:

I Like It:

Share and Enjoy:
  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • Technorati
  • StumbleUpon
  • Bumpzee
  • Netvouz
  • NewsVine
  • DZone
  • ThisNext
  • Reddit
  • Netscape
  • YahooMyWeb
  • Furl

Comments

Count 0


Post a Comment

ss_blog_claim=7de2614f80d4ed54dd7fb33b711690e6