-->

Bed and breakfast Paris


Just this morning when I checked my mailbox, I received a Wedding invitation from my long lost close friend in college. I was very excited then and phoned him for he was residing in Manila and he also works there. We had a long chitchat and talk anything under the sun, our whereabouts after our graduation, about our old scornful and ridiculous college days and of course his incoming wedlock which will be held on the 12th day of February. Well of course I asked an apology him for I won’t be able to attend the said highlighted event for I will still be continuing my review until April.

When I asked about where will be their honeymoon to take place, I was taken a back for it will take place at Paris, France in one of the Hotel Paris specifically Bed and Breakfast Paris Hotel. Actually his Uncle who is now living in Paris will provide all the Hotel accommodations, plane tickets for the couple and of course it will be all expenses paid. It would be a 10 day vacation stay in B&B Paris overlooking the picturesque spots encompassing the famous landmarks Eiffel Tower, Arc de Triomphe, Louvre, Notre-dame. Wow it’s indeed a very luxurious endowment from his Uncle to both of them. Well I just wish them to have a wonderful marriage and Bonne chance! How I wish someone would also give us such a wonderful Honeymoon Package for my GF when we get married after a decade.

Labels: ,

I Like It:

Share and Enjoy:
  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • Technorati
  • StumbleUpon
  • Bumpzee
  • Netvouz
  • NewsVine
  • DZone
  • ThisNext
  • Reddit
  • Netscape
  • YahooMyWeb
  • Furl

Comments

Count 1


Post a Comment

how sweet.

Petra


ss_blog_claim=7de2614f80d4ed54dd7fb33b711690e6