-->

Word Count

Conscious of the number of words, I tried to find some application in my box that could help me count the words for my written review.

I tried Microsoft Word, paste it on a new page and looked for functions that could help me count its words but could not find one. I didn't tried its help anyway, because I'm on a rush and its very time consuming if I'd still browse on a list of results and read on its very lengthy explainations.

So I tried the very easy one. I searched it in Google using keywords "count words", which I think was not the appropriate keywords to use. But while scrolling down the results, I encountered one with a title "Words Count", which was just the reverse of my keywords.

I opened and used it just simply to count the words of my review but it came to my surprise when the report appeared. It was not just a count of words but a detailed report. It also counted the number of sentences, unique words, syllables, and letters. It also reported different calculations of readability, which I found very embarrassing.

Anyway, so much for that, you may try it also since its free. You'll find it very interesting. I will now use this tool for count the words that I write.

Have a nice day!

Words Count - http://wordscount.ezpublishing.com/beta.html

Labels: ,

I Like It:

Share and Enjoy:
  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • Technorati
  • StumbleUpon
  • Bumpzee
  • Netvouz
  • NewsVine
  • DZone
  • ThisNext
  • Reddit
  • Netscape
  • YahooMyWeb
  • Furl

Comments

Count 0


Post a Comment

ss_blog_claim=7de2614f80d4ed54dd7fb33b711690e6