-->

Beware of What You Are Posting, I Might Sue You

We, bloggers, don't often cautious of what we are posting in our blogs. We just post what we like, our emotions, interests, inspirations, about our work, critics, reviews, and opinions. Sometimes, we just copy some of the articles we just read.

Now, beware and be aware. I was browsing this article about blog from wikipedia and to my surprise I have read there are also consequences in blogging and there were legal suits sited by wikipedia concerning these blogging consequences.

Now, beware and be aware of what you are posting. I might sue you! (Just kidding! Hahahaha!)

Labels: ,

I Like It:

Share and Enjoy:
  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • Technorati
  • StumbleUpon
  • Bumpzee
  • Netvouz
  • NewsVine
  • DZone
  • ThisNext
  • Reddit
  • Netscape
  • YahooMyWeb
  • Furl

Comments

Count 1


Post a Comment

Hay naku....manakot ba...joke lang pala.... :) kala ko serious!!! Thanks sa pagbisita mo ha.....Xlink tayo....


ss_blog_claim=7de2614f80d4ed54dd7fb33b711690e6