-->

My Dream House

One of my dreams in life is to have my own home. Perhaps, an elegant house for my own family would be better, a house similar to the houses in the America. I have seen so many America and I like the design of their houses. This one is my favorite.



I found this website where you can buy the house plan of this house. This is very interesting because with there help, any architect expense would be cut since you can directly order the house plans of the house at a lower prize.

I think most or perhaps all of the American house designs are available. They have a gallery of the houses and I was so great. I got the picture above from their gallery. Why don't you check their gallery and choose your favorite?

Keywords: House Plans, Country House Plans, log home floor plans

Labels:

I Like It:

Share and Enjoy:
  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • Technorati
  • StumbleUpon
  • Bumpzee
  • Netvouz
  • NewsVine
  • DZone
  • ThisNext
  • Reddit
  • Netscape
  • YahooMyWeb
  • Furl

Comments

Count 3


Post a Comment

nice house, but IMHO... if you live in philipine you should consider your climate... design for sub tropics building is different than hot humid tropic ;) what do you think?


nice choice.

i also dreamt to have my own house and now that i have one, my next goal is to travel outside Philippines with my family, perhaps a trip to disneyland, something my kids will treasure in their lifetime.


that house plan was a combination of old and modern design..maybe that old house remodel


ss_blog_claim=7de2614f80d4ed54dd7fb33b711690e6