-->

A Piece of Idea Technorati Updates

Since I joined the Big Bang meme of Monday Morning Power and Friendship Meme of Catsy Carpe Diem, my technorati authority and rank began increasing interestingly. Now, this blog already belong to rank 12,930 with 360 authority. Check the screen shot I took from technorati:


So far, I have identified two useful meme only in increasing technorati authority. If you want to increase your technorati authority also, its better for you to join these two meme now.

What you technorati rank and authority now? Is it higher than mine? Can you tell me Catsy, Dante, Noel, Chikai, Brian and Nancy?

Labels:

I Like It:

Share and Enjoy:
  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • Technorati
  • StumbleUpon
  • Bumpzee
  • Netvouz
  • NewsVine
  • DZone
  • ThisNext
  • Reddit
  • Netscape
  • YahooMyWeb
  • Furl

Comments

Count 1


Post a Comment

my technorati rank is lower than yours ches but it's okay. the ranking systems are just making my blogging life complicated and less enjoyable. ;) but i'll play along with this tag for the sake of fun. ;)


ss_blog_claim=7de2614f80d4ed54dd7fb33b711690e6